- Please note that opening hours may be subject to change, please call us to book an appointment or to arrange collection of medication or food.
As a small caring team, we can provide continuity while treating your pet, we always aim for your pet to be seen by the same member of staff whenever possible.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, if you have any suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Animal ambulance.
- Client car park.
- Gold ISFM Cat Friendly Clinic accreditation.
- Dental suite with dental X-ray.
- Disabled public access.
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Home visits.
- Isolation facilities.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet insurance.
- Pet passports.
- Repeat prescriptions.
- Separate cat and dog waiting areas and kennels.
- State-of-the-art imaging suite with digital X-ray and ultrasound.
- Nikki Singleton BVMS BSc MSc GPCert(ExAP) MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Beth Rowlands BVSc MRCVS
- Eliza Senior BVM&S MRCVS
- Sarah Buckley BVSc MRCVS
Abbey Veterinary Centre
16 Holywell Street
Telephone: 01743 232713
Monday to Friday: 8.30am – 7pm
Saturday: 8.30am – 12.30pm
Consultations by appointment until 6.30pm Monday to Friday. Same day appointments are available.
Full details on our emergency out of hours service can be found here.